Thursday, April 28, 2011

Egg Protein

On the fitness note, I am down 7 lbs from January 1st, which I hope means a bit more because I know I am gaining muscle.  I'm still hitting the gym hard six days a week.  Now that track has started I'm getting in two cardio sessions a day twice a week. I added a large protein shake to my diet each morning which has helped me visibly gain more muscle.  The Vitamix 5200 is getting a major workout:)

It used to be hard for me to get protein shakes into my diet because most protein powder just tastes down right nasty.  Now, I crave a couple of shakes a day because I've found a powder that tastes great and does not make me bloated.  It is egg protein made by Vitol.  Seriously, this is the best protein powder I've ever had and it does not have fat, sugar, cholesterol, or artificial sweetners. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a protein supplement to their diet.  Right now I am hooked on my version one of Rich's concoctions which is a peanut butter shake. I drink one every morning on my way to school. 

Recipe:
-1 scoop of egg protein
-1 banana
-2 tablespoons of Light 'N Fit vanilla yogurt
-1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter
-a small squirt of chocolate syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment